| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Duquoin, Il in August is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in August is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 83.3mm (3.3in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Duquoin, Il August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Duquoin, Il, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Duquoin, Il:
- Pana, Il, Usa - 154.6 kms (96.1 miles) N
- Carlinville, Il, Usa - 161.6 kms (100.4 miles) NNW
- White Halle, Il, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa - 145.4 kms (90.4 miles) NW
- Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa - 146.6 kms (91.1 miles) NW
- Sparta, Il, Usa - 63.5 kms (39.5 miles) WNW
- Farmington, Mo, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) W
- Marble Hill, Mo, Usa - 115.1 kms (71.5 miles) SW
- Cairo-Illinois, Usa - 112.2 kms (69.7 miles) S
- Windsor, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Palestine, Il, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Hillsboro, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Mcleansboro, Il, Usa - 42 kms (26.1 miles) ENE
- Evansville/ Regional, In, Usa - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) E
- Princeton, In, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) E
- Owensboro, Ky, Usa - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) E
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) SE